By bringing data together and relating information from your Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 solution and accounting systems, bespoke solutions, cloud based services, or even social networks, you can achieve a level of intelligence into your business activities that will help drive future strategies and operations.
- Improved CRM analytics and business intelligence (BI) through interactive dashboards.
- Collaboration with data from Dynamics CRM and integrated external sources.
- Quickly analyse sales data to drive higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Predict campaign success and operational efficiency.
- Measure pipeline trends across the entire sales cycle and understand limiting factors.
- Analyse customers and prospects across multiple dimensions and data sources and better quantify lead generation programmes.
- Plan and track more effective marketing campaigns and linked sales activities using a wider range of data sources.
- Plan and execute successful cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.