Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Manufacturing Companies
In an industry that caters to the needs of a wide range of customers, while at the same time maintaining partnerships with numerous suppliers, manufacturers are increasingly looking to agile business solutions to help them support and manage those relationships.
With many parties involved in a sales process that’s often delivered remotely, it’s essential for all opportunities to be managed correctly, so nothing is left to chance in a competitive marketplace.
Manufacturers need business agility in order to respond rapidly in a fast-moving arena. They need information to drive new sales and potential cross-sell opportunities based on previous purchasing patterns.
Want to discuss how by using Dynamics 365 for your manufacturing organisation can help you meet your business goals and objectives?
Benefits Of Using Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 gives you visibility of new leads, forecast sales and cross-sell opportunities. It allows you to streamline your activities and improve customer satisfaction.
- Gain real-time visibility across your entire sales process from lead generation to forecast close, and schedule engagements with new and existing customers.
- Maximise sales and marketing efficiency and increase the effectiveness of strategic product changes and sales processes.
- Collaborate effectively with your suppliers, operations teams and customers to improve business agility.
- Manage and forecast repeat business from your valued customers.
- Understand the relationship between sales forecast and capacity planning.
Why Choose Perfect Image
Perfect Image is one of the few Microsoft Partners in the UK that’s worked internationally in the manufacturing sector. We have a wealth of experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in this sector. Our domain experts are familiar with the requirements of manufacturers who operate remote sales teams, sell complex products and value the benefits of managing sales and service.