Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales
With native integration to Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, SharePoint and Skype for Business you can work in a familiar and connected environment to automate daily tasks, manage your pipeline and understand the team and your individual goals.
The information you require is available in real time, via your choice of device wherever you may be. You are fully informed ahead of each customer interaction and able to immediately respond to their needs, progressing your opportunities without impediment and exceeding client’s expectations.
As a sales manager, you can not only guide your team’s activities via standardised processes and workflows, but also oversee their workload and opportunity progression with clearly defined goals to help drive closed business. Highly visual charts and dashboards ensure you understand the current situation and are able to direct your input to achieve maximum effect, as and when it is required.
Benefits Of Using Dynamics 365 For Sales
- Easily manage all your leads and opportunities in one place.
- Automation of common tasks and sales process mapping ensures you focus your efforts where they bring the greatest benefit to the organisation’s sales success.
- Drive sales targets and lead generation with complete visibility to ensure every opportunity has the best chance to be closed as won!
- Benefit from having all the information you need at your fingertips to ensure every conversation leads towards a valuable decision.
- Achieve the most from collaboration with your team, no matter where you are, so you can act and react to keep sales progressing.
Perfect Image have considerable experience in implementing dynamics sales management solutions. Contact us for a FREE consultation now!